SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- Standard shipping takes 3-5 business days through USPS. Additional
shipping charges apply for other carriers.
- Your veterinarian will be contacted for prescription orders
requiring approval and no prescription items will be shipped until veterinary approval is granted - orders
approved after 3pm PST will ship the next day.
- Approved prescriptions will be immediately dispensed and packaged
- Over the counter (OTC) orders placed after 3pm PST will ship the
following business day - if OTC orders are placed in conjunction with prescription items, these will be
shipped together once veterinary approval has been granted.
- Credit cards will be charged at the time of shipment.
- Shipping rates are subject to change at any time.
- Temperature and expiration sensitive medications must ship via our
1-2 business day, or 2-3 business day shipping methods and may carry an additional shipping charge.
- Time and Temperature sensitive products will ship Monday through
Thursday to ensure product stability.
- We require that all orders for controlled substances require the
signature of someone over the age of 21, with a valid drivers license and will request their signature and
date of birth - for these reasons, we cannot ship controlled substances to P.O boxes.
- Food and other Ground Ship Only products must ship via our 3-5
business day shipping method to a physical address.
- These details include recurring orders that are enrolled in our
automatic refill program.
- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and products found to be
faulty or damaged qualify for a full refund, provided they have not been used and are in their original
- Prescription products cannot be returned and resold under federal
law. Refunds and exchanges for prescription products will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.